Membership in the Society is open to anyone interested in preserving the legacy of Peter Francisco – one does not need to be a descendant to join. In order to maintain "Active" membership status, dues must be paid annually.
The different memberships available are:
Descendant (Adult or Child)
D1 - descended from Peter Francisco and his first wife, Susannah Anderson
D2 – descended from Peter Francisco and his second wife, Catherine Brooke
Associate - spouse of a Descendant of Peter Francisco
Friend - any individual interested in the Society and in preserving the legacy
of Peter Francisco
In order to maintain “Active” membership status, dues must be paid annually.
$15 for adults (18 years and older)
$2 for children (under the age of 18) and for full-time students through the age of 24
Benefits of membership in the Society include:
- Receipt of bi-annual newsletter, The Virginia Giant
- Access to records for personal research
- Sharing of information and personal research with other members
- Supporting the Society's purpose and advancing the legacy of Peter Francisco
- Invitation to our annual combined Business Meeting and Celebration of Peter Francisco Day in March
- Invitation to any other called or special meetings
- Availability of personalized Membership Certificates and PFS pins
To join the Society, please complete our Membership Form.